One of the key decisions that you will have to make up as a business owner is how your business should be run. Have you already organized an assistance team? Is your Virtual Personal Assistant a part of it? If your answer is positive, this post will provide you with useful and necessary information, and key tips on perfect using your Virtual Assistant skills and expertise!
This engagement contract will have long-term or short-term implications, so you may want to consult a Virtual Assistant company to help you to select the type of service packages depending on your needs or preferences and that is right for you. In case, you have not started to use Virtual Assistant services yet, in making a choice, you will want to take into account the following:
– Your vision regarding the business dealing.
– The level of control you wish to have.
– The types of task’s execution you are willing to delegate.
– Expected working hours for your Virtual Assistant.
– Whether or not you need to widen your business and to improve revenues.
– Your willingness to give an access to your Virtual Assistant to private and family issues.
– Your desire to have the most productive and least expensive assistance.
– The level of Virtual Assistant’s responsibility for any project or task.
Types of services that should be considered to outsource to your Virtual Assistant:
– Data Entry. A professional Virtual Assistant is able to focus for long periods if necessary to eliminate or at least reduce errors when dealing with information such as medical or financial records etc.
– Email management (Filtering Emails/Managing Spam). Do you often spend a lot of time managing your emails? Cut your email management time by HALF with Virtual Assistant support and get started on the road to a cleaner inbox and more productive day.
– Minute-taking. It is good to have a ready-made structure (NAME OF THE PROJECT – RESPONSIBLE PERSON – DEADLINE – STATUS OF TASK’S EXECUTION or simply ‘who does what by when’) and use different conditional formatting. Be aware, to organize preferably cloud-based documents (i.e. Google Sheets and Docs) for progress tracking and Project Reporting, provided especially for your convenience and time-saving!
– Social Media Management. It is not a secret, that today you must have the web and social media presence that supports a successful/profitable business.
– Calendar Management. A Virtual Assistant will set your daily/monthly schedule in order, for instance, to have reminders of meetings 1 day before, 2 hours before, 15 minutes before or any other time that fits you.
– Bookkeeping. What size of enterprise do you own? Is it small, medium-sized or large one? A business organization could measure its performance using a bookkeeping, irrespective of its size, structure and nature of activities.
– Taking all the aforesaid into consideration, deciding the type of service packages that best fits your business venture should be given much ‘pain’ to analyze. Use a good Virtual Assistant Agency for key pieces of advice to support you in the process of running your business.